Forsale: Apogee Rosetta AD 48K professional analog to digital converter. I used this to record some of my vinyl records and it was perfect for that application. With switchable gain from +4dB to -10dB and fine gain adjustments on the front panel, it was easy to dial in the perfect level for recording vinyl. The sound quality of Apogee converters is legendary. Their UV22HR 16 and 20 bit processing is used in 80% of CD's today. Makes a great master down-mix A/D converter to give your music extra clarity and punch only professional rack gear can provide.
Thông số kỹ thuật
• 44.1/48k @ 16, 20 (UV22HR) or 24 bits
• Accepts +4dB (XLR) or -10dB (consumer, line level) signals (gain switch on rear)
• Word clock in/out (BNC) with Apogee's highly accurate internal clock
• Coax and SPIDF optical output - SPDIF or ADAT modes
• 25 pin Tascam TDIF digital output
• 13 segment LED meters with 'over' LED's and reset button
• Adjustable gain for each channel, accessible from the front panel
• Soft clipping feature adds 4dB of headroom
• Apogee's famous UV22HR 20 bit audio processing for higher resolution 44.1k masters (Updated to v3.0!)
• Originally owned by Frankie Spellman and was used for major film and TV productions. Own a piece of Hollywood! ;D
Condition: used, very good condition with signs of wear on the rack ears. Works perfect.